THE AXXÈS EETS EASES BARRIERS ACROSS EUROPE.
A key player in EETS and the first certified service provider, Axxès ads value to your systems with a shot at interoperability in 27 member states.
Axxès’s early presence in the market gives it an in-depth knowledge of the EETS legislative and regulatory framework. The company offers the full benefit of its experience, combining the contractual, technical and commercial sides of the service.
AXXÈS, THE EETS LEADER :
The Axxès interoperability solution mutualises costs, services and interoperable equipment for collecting tolls and eco-taxes.
Saving time, simplifying data processing and coordinating intra-European infrastructure: Interoperability smooths transport flows and provides Axxès’ expertise in distributing OBU across nine networks.
Axxès was the first EETS provider registered in 2015
PASSION FOR INNOVATION
Axxès was also the first EETS provider to deliver interoperability in Belgium in 2016
Over 300,000 vehicles equipped with Axxès on-board solutions
REAL-TIME FLEET MONITORING
Over 60% of the fleet adopts the geolocation option
Axxès offers EETS to small transporters and major European accounts alike
The choice of a structure focused on the future, an efficient system for deploying eco-tax systems.
For governments and public authorities, sharing equipment, information and services becomes a real advantage. As well as easing congestion in European traffic flows, it smooths the payment of eco-taxes and tolls.
Axxès helps to redevelop the infrastructure and road networks of tomorrow.
Axxès experts work continuously with professional road hauliers and services that use road/motorway infrastructure. The relationships they have established simplify communication on key points in infrastructure development and enable the subject of road charging to be addressed through the prism of future collaboration.
AXXÈS, A VALUE-ADDED SERVICE VIA TELEMATICS AND GEOLOCATION
What the Axxès EETS service includes for toll chargers:
- Personalised on-board equipment for all vehicles using the infrastructure
- Front-end management of the OBU and maintenance if faults occur
- Data collection and exchange between its back-office and the toll charger’s
- Real-time toll declarations and usage regulation
- Careful control of the payment system according to the toll charger’s instructions
- Application maintenance and adaptation to functional changes in the system
SOLID GUARANTEES MEAN PEACE OF MIND FOR TOLL CHARGERS
Axxès is supported by the biggest French motorway concessionnaires and has the financial backing ofCrédit Mutuel. In today’s world, Axxès’ reliability is second to none.
- A guarantee against bad debt
- Management of invoicing and debt recovery with guaranteed payment of the toll amount , provision of a bank guarantee when needed
- Finance for working capital between payments to toll chargers and recovery from users
- User support:contract sign-off, explain small print, FAQ management
Establish a reliable, interoperable toll or road charging collection system for your networks and subscribe to Axxès’s expertise and simplified management solutions.